Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Dear Martha

So I've mentioned I don't have a whole lot of time to do artsy fartsy things like I'd like to do, but here are a few snippets of things I've done recently (as in the last 5 months):

This one was originally done for the Farmer's Market. We stretched IKEA remnants over cork board.
These fabrics combined with...
this drawing, may equal one quilt (someday).

I've been exploring and experimenting with watercolors. A lot of what I'm doing involves pockets and sewing on watercolor paper.


The idea really came from my gallbladder and my recent love for sewing. I have some plans for this and when I finally have time this summer I might just go about working out the ideas.


This beauty was a recent acquisition that turned into this:



Just another thing for Noah to hang I guess. :)


1 comment:

Stacy said...

We are all very fartsy this winter!