Ok I couldn't resist. I wanted to share two things (or more) of good news:
1. I rearranged my classroom AND I LOVE IT!
2. I lost another pound even after being -20 points this week I have OFFICIALLY lost 5% of my body weight! YES!
3. Noah invented a chocolate pumpkin smoothie:
1/2 c. nonfat Greek yogurt
1 c. fat-free milk
1/2 can (15 oz.) of pumpkin
1 package of Weight Watchers Creamy Chocolate smoothie Mix
2 tbsp brown sugar
Pumpkin Spice as desired
Blend it all and split it with your spouse. It's only 3 points and it's FILLING! I personally enjoy drinking it out of a straw. Makes me feel exotic.
4. 5 days until I'm in MARYLAND!
5. My in-laws bought me a beautiful new dress and when I opened it I didn't take it off for a good 30 min. until we had to go somewhere. I LOVE IT!