Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Uno


15 interesting facts about me...


1. I teach Special Ed.
2. My favorite meal is homemade Macaroni & Cheese.
3. I graduated from college at 21.
4. I've never really traveled outside of the U.S. (Although Noah has now promised to take me to Italy or on a Mediterranean cruise, he didn't promise the last one, but I'd rather have that--or both).
5. My husband believes I have gravity wells in my knees. If you want, I'll show you my sweet scars.
6. I want to write a book. A good book.
7. I'm obsessed with Anthropologie and don't own a single item from their store.
8. One of my biggest pet peeves is being talked down to or using my age as an excuse for something. i.e. "But you're so young, you can't understand." Yeah, hate that.
9. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to read, but I hate non-fiction.
10. As a child I used to play by myself and imagine all the other characters, pretending they were actually there. One of my favorite characters to play was a shepherdess. I used to tie a pink sheet around my neck and frolic around my backyard.
11. I played with Barbies well into middle school, maybe even high school. My memory is fuzzy.
12. I love to bake. I feel like I'm inventing something new every time.
13. I'm going to run a 5k in March. I told myself I never would and now I am. Day 1 of training was yesterday and I wanted to die!
14. I feel tough when I fix something and am proud to own a staple gun. Noah did not buy it, I did.
15. I had to convince my husband to go out with me the first time.

No comments: