Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Tres

There is no way on this earth that I could post pictures of all my friends. That would be a ridiculous task and you would get bored. However, I will show you pictures of some of my closest friends that I've kept in contact with.

So these are the girls I grew up with (Can you tell that I took this picture with Photo Booth instead of scanning it in?).I'm not sure how much they're going to hurt me for this, but here is just an example of the fun times we had...


And now here we are all grown up last year on my birthday!

The other people I love and adore are my old roommates. Noah is included in this because he is my husband and was going to be bored without me. However, technically he is now my roommate.

2 comments:

La Esposa said...

awww...I was wondering if you were going to include us. Notice how a certain 'someone' isn't in the roommate picture? lol. Pobresita... =)

Unknown said...

Awwww ... you're awesome.