Thursday, December 31, 2009

Obligatory New Year Old Year Post

Last year Noah and I visited Chicago three times.  This last visit we looked like we were going to rob something, but we didn't.  We did however see someone I knew since Elementary school in the middle of Chicago in a Deli.  Noah complains, but one day all the people I know will help us make it big.

This year I plan to do the following:

1. Losing all of the weight I gained since matrimony in May.
2. Cook as many recipes as possible from our new cook books.  I'm not sure how that's going to work with number one, but all will be for the best.
3. Beat Noah less--at Scrabble, Monopoly, Air Hockey, etc. :P

And this is how we plan to bring in the new year...


Sigh, 2009 wasn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Glad you are having a great trip. Kelsie opened the gift you gave her and wasn't sure it was hers, since I was in the hospital at the time. I called her in TX to tell her it was hers. She said good because she was not giving it up to Hannah.
Have a safe trip back!