Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enlisted

While we're on the topic of lists I've come up with some creative ones, in fact, I made a list of them. Today is themed "A Day in the Life of Me."

Things now on my to do list(s):

Test
Math Planning and Assessment
Plan writing about past/present/future tense and adj
Read Math Program Material

Run Discrepancies
Test Student
Test New Referral

Read gas meter
Dishes
Vacuum
Fold Clothes
Follow the breadcrumb trail Noah left or, in other words, pick up Noah's trail of crap he left from point A to point B/Better yet remind Noah to do it himself.

To Buy/Pay for:

INK!
Brakes
Appointments

A typical list in the life of Becky. Oh dear. This actually compromises 3 of my lists that I look at on a daily basis.

Want to know what's funny? I feel like I just pasted my diary out there on the internet by giving you this list. I had to alter it to make myself feel better.

Yes, this is the third time I've added to this post. I have had an epiphany. I HAVE CATEGORIZED MY LIFE IN TO LISTS. I am a list maker. Look at my blog posts from the last month if not more. I have given you my life's narrative in the form of lists.

Also, (yes this is my fourth time editing, I'm LISTING again) I am not alone in this list mania. There are other people out there! All you have to do is Google obsession with lists. Is anyone else completely terrified by this epiphany?

No comments: