I know you see all these shout outs about people who give tributes to their husbands. Today, I would like to campaign for my husband. I know I mentioned he should be president of the United States, and this is why:
1. When I begged him to not make me work over the summer and just enjoy myself he said "OK."
2. I got a new job and he's taken on the role of housekeeper and cook(while he's still working and going to school as well).
3. He did the dishes 2 times in a row. He HATES doing dishes.
4. He did my laundry so we both can have underwear.
5. He took me to a trailer park and ate tacos out of someone's shack attached to their trailer.
6. I never hear him complain about how late I have to work even when I bring work home.
7.When I post these potentially embarrassing photos of him on my blog he won't get mad(mostly because he never reads it).
So vote for Noah! President of the United States 2012!