Sunday, June 6, 2010

Plant Babies

I haven't been doing much of note lately, but my plants have and since I treat them like my babies that's what I'm going to post about. Maybe I'll even go so far as renaming my blog "Plant Babies" and turning this into a gardening blog. Since I have 8 plants there is really very little to discuss and I find it somewhat unhealthy, I won't, but you do get to see pictures!

Look at my little tomato! It's growing so much and blocking the sun from my other tomato plant, I believe we'll have to change the location in order to ensure survival of not only the fittest, but also the little. The basil over there has gotten a lot of new growth too and I planted some rosemary.
Here is our friend the jalepeno. He's flourishing and I've watched him flower. He will produce us little peppers soon enough. The petals have already fallen and there are a few more buds ready to pop.
And my flowers. We've got a Marigold up in front that bloomed yesterday and another, as you can see ready to bloom as well.
In other news Noah and I are doing well. I started my teaching program and am very nervous about August, but am so excited to teach!!!

Noah's show goes up in a few weeks and he'll have some fantastic pieces so everyone should come see him. I believe it goes up the first week of July. He's also currently in a show in the HFAC on the 4th floor, east side. The one up now is all glass work and believe me, it's beautiful!

The Farmer's Market has been a success so far and we're having a good time with everyone coming to visit us in our booth on Saturdays. Which everyone should, because we love the company and the market is a great free date as long as you don't spend anything. It's from 9-2 p.m. every Saturday, be there or be square!

1 comment:

Jay said...

The plants look great! My is finally moving outside this evening.

I'll be looking for you guys at the Farmers Market one of these weekends!