Monday, June 28, 2010

The News

My knee is healing nicely after the infection. Yesterday, I was almost driven mad by itching. However, today while cleaning the fridge I stepped on something and not knowing what it was I scraped it along my ankle to get it off my foot. Unfortunately, it was a piece of glass and now it looks like my husband beats me or I was in an accident because my knee is still bandaged.

On a better note, I was kind of having a rough day and Noah made homemade mac n' cheese (my favorite.) While eating dinner he gets this mischievous look on his face and turns his plate around to reveal the following:

And on an even better note, I sat in my classroom the other day. That was a good day.

1 comment:

Anne Adele said...

Sitting in your very own classroom must feel wonderful. On another note, maybe you shouldn't clean your fridge. On another note. Mac and cheese and I love you. How sweet.