Saturday, April 24, 2010

Up to Speed

Tonight Esther got married. I volunteered to:

*make the sash
*arrange the flowers
*drive Esther home from Wal-Mart at 2 a.m. the night before
*go to Wal-Mart again the next day--twice
*have Noah become kitchen manager
*have Noah make the guest book
*Etc.

Megan thinks I should stop volunteering so much.

In other news:

1. Because I got my gallbladder out I made this without fear of retribution besides a few extra pounds in my mid-section. Unfortunately, it turned out looking like the following, but it scored "best in show" at Noah's final for how tasty it was.

2. We went camping with our fantastic new tent I bought myself for my birthday(thanks to Ruth who said I COULD NOT spend it on my surgery). My logic is, we buy a tent we get a million cheap dates, (camping in the living room and in my front lawn are acceptable).








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I do say you shouldn't volunteer so much, but telling you that is about as fruitless as telling my mother the same thing. You will still volunteer, because that's the kind of wonderful friend you are. I just don't want you to become so stressed!