Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reporting from Castle Dale

I didn't bring my camera with me so don't expect any photos from this historic Thanksgiving. I don't believe I've had so much good food in so long. I've recently become obsessed with Noah's Aunt Liz's shortbread cookies in combination with Aunt Shelley's raspberry freezer jam, which gets to come back with Noah and I. I'm pretty sure I was the only person who had their own bed, there were like 23 people at Thanksgiving dinner. It was a lot of fun being with his family who love playing Mafia. I got through every game as either Mafia or a Detective. The funniest part is that it's a personal insult if you kill someone. I'll have to go into more detail later, but I'm pretty sure I'm coming back from the middle of no where 5 lbs. heavier.

No comments: