Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Office

Two days ago I was a witness for a will. I've never done that before.

I've discovered that paperclips are one of those things that get caught in EVERYTHING. You find them everywhere--the little devils.

Chris found me on my hands and knees vacuuming. He told me I shouldn't have to do that, (the hands and knees part, he had asked me to vacuum). I'm hoping it gets me a raise.

The cursing that come from both the clients and the attorneys, (especially Guy, "Those damn files weren't organized when they were open, but now that they're closed damn it, the will be." *Note: Guy's favorite pastimes are family history and canning), is really funny. I've actually thoroughly enjoyed it. It's made me feel like I'm back in Maryland again.

I wore Megan's skull earrings to work and showed them off to Chris after he told me I looked nice.

Chris thinks I'm crazy because I majored in art and wanted to know what I planned on doing with it. I still have no plans as of yet for that degree of mine. :)

*Notes: Still biking to work, Frederick now starts, but he only goes 5mph, (see previous post).

No comments: