Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good News

I have employment!  I'm working at a legal receptionist now!  It's kind of intimidating, and I'm only working part time, but it's most certainly a job.  $9 an hour with 25 hours of work a week makes up enough to pay rent I think.

In regards to the rest of my life, while graduation was fantastic, the aftermath isn't quite what I had hoped for.  My personal life is probably what's keeping me afloat at this point.

Noah stuck around on Friday instead of going to SLC to catch a plane to Chicago, Saturday morning.  We went to Alex's, "Scoop the Stoop" with Katie(Brandon's blind date and my friend as well as Noah's) and Brandon(Noah's roommate).  Loaded with root beer and ice cream we took off for campus to attempt sliding down banisters.  We gave up after a few attempts and explored the JFSB.

After discovering that the balcony was closed and after studying the diagram of campus we sat out in the courtyard on the grass until the sprinklers went off.  It was at that point that I got shoved to the side by Noah and pushed to the ground.  Luckily for him, he came back for me.  I was sorely upset. :)  However, after that he made some grilled cheese sandwiches so I was mollified.

Besides that it's been a little lonely this weekend with the roommates MIA.

No comments: