Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanks for a Thankful Day

For Thanksgiving I was in charge of:

Sweet Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Pies
Photobucket

Photobucket
(My pies were dang good.)
Punch
Centerpiece
Photobucket

Overall it was fun to be with friends and to have a low key Thanksgiving. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah learned how to carve a turkey from YouTube and wore such a cute little apron:
Photobucket

A big thanks to Martha Stewart for the place settings:
Photobucket

After Thanksgiving we...you guessed it--went hiking! Unfortunately for our bodies, it was a complete sheet of ice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Highlight of the trip:
Sitting in the hot springs

Low point of the trip:
I slid over a rock and it went right up my bum. I lay crying on the trail in the ice for awhile. We realized that on every hiking trip I end up crying halfway through.

Overall, I'm thankful no bones were broken post feasting.

No comments: