Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Spider House

Last night Noah and I were going to get ready to go swimming. Excuse me for the detail, but I've got my swim suit around my ankles and I see a very large "something" on our baseboard. I immediately confirm with Noah that the "something" was one of the worst things imaginable, a spider. The biggest spider of note in our house yet.

I freak out and run to grab a container to put it in, (swimsuit still around my ankles.) Noah is ordered to watch it and I come running in with the little container. It now sits in our living room. I have a heart attack every time I see it.

1 comment:

Whit said...

OK, Wow. The visual images are quite overwhelming, I'm trying to stop the flood of them coming into my mind. JK. I don't know if I want to stay in a spider infested house. I may have to bring my amazing spider killing skills with me!