So I'm at work and doing nothing--that's right--nothing. I've now won at least two games of Spider Solitaire and Free Cell a piece and talked to my mother and grandma.
Anyway, so while I'm here I've decided to brainstorm ways to get to Florida. The aforementioned grandma has offered to help and there's a bit of moolah saved up for various purposes and reasons. Like for example, somehow Noah's paycheck just automatically gets deposited on savings. So why not leave it there?
Here are a few of my other ideas:
1. Rob a bank. For some reason I don't see that going very well even with some fabulous disguise.
2. Eat strictly Ramen foe the next 4 months. Malnourishment sets in around the second month, but we'd eat after the trip and we'd look great in our swimsuits.
3. Rent out the studio. It'll help pay for rent, but there wouldn't be much room.
4. Get married again (to Noah of course.)
5. Start a lemonade stand. We could sell glass AND lemonade at the Farmer's Market. Delicious Crystal Light for $.25 anyone?
6. Walk or ride my bike everywhere. It'd be tough getting to Idaho this weekend. However, in the Fall getting to work is another story. It's pretty, free, and extra activity points for me!
7. Get an expensive life insurance policy for Noah. Then when he has an "accident" I can stop working and move to Florida! I'm kidding. I like my husband's company too much to do that. Plus he's cute and does my dishes for me.
That's all I've got for now. Any ideas?