Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Directly from The Office

Today I'm writing from the office.  I've been designing an ad for the office in the phonebook and have a computer with internet on it.  So here I am, just sitting.

Some good news, I have a new job!  Woo hoo!  The catch is I'm actually staying on part-time here at the office.  Never thought it would work out like that.  Luckily for me the scooter has been starting pretty ok and the snow has refrained from sticking for which I am very, very grateful.  The hope is I might be getting a car.

Lucky for me, Ruth's friend is selling hers for $2300 and I might just go ahead and buy it...that is if I can come up with a loan and then sell Frederick.  How sad.  I will always remember the good times Fred.

1 comment:

Josh and Lar said...

I too was very sad not to see you on Saturday. It just wasn't the same without you Becky! I'm sure you would've spiced things up a bit :) Anyway, I should be around all week and I'll text you my address