And the wedding plans progress...slowly.
- We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart is proving nearly impossible.
- I made the first stamp for our invitations.
- I found a meetinghouse to have our open house at in Utah if I could figure out how to schedule it.
- We've decided to try and stay at the Mariott for the wedding night. The room has got a whirlpool.
- Still attempting to find a nice place to honeymoon by the beach.
- The guest list is getting finalized. If I don't have your address I'm probably in need of it. If you received an invite to Rachael's wedding then I don't need it. If you didn't, I have the wrong address and am in need of the correct one.
- Favors are good.
- Centerpieces are impossible little devils and I'm not sure I want to talk about them right now.
All in all, I can't freaking believe this is happening, but let me tell you I'm INCREDIBLY excited to get married. 3 months on Monday. Hallelujah!