Monday, February 16, 2009

Keeping up with the Jones'



And the wedding plans progress...slowly.

Thus far,

- We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart is proving nearly impossible.
- I made the first stamp for our invitations.
- I found a meetinghouse to have our open house at in Utah if I could figure out how to schedule it.
- We've decided to try and stay at the Mariott for the wedding night.  The room has got a whirlpool.
- Still attempting to find a nice place to honeymoon by the beach.
- The guest list is getting finalized.  If I don't have your address I'm probably in need of it.  If you received an invite to Rachael's wedding then I don't need it.  If you didn't, I have the wrong address and am in need of the correct one.
- Favors are good.
- Centerpieces are impossible little devils and I'm not sure I want to talk about them right now.

All in all, I can't freaking believe this is happening, but let me tell you I'm INCREDIBLY excited to get married.  3 months on Monday. Hallelujah!

3 comments:

La Esposa said...

i just need to tell you...your main picture at the top. HILARIOUS. I was laughing so hard. Glad to see you finally updated!! I can't believe you only have 3 months left..that's crazy. It's going to be the longest 3 months of your life lol. LOVE U BECK

ps- liked the cookies; LOVED the visit!!

brightonislove said...

so i just found your blog...through your cousin who swallowed her ring. rachael told me the story and i saw her comment on the ring pic...and yeah anyway. haha.

im glad to hear im not the ONLY one who has had trouble registering. i think it is the most awful thing on the face of the earth...in regards to wedding planning. anyway. i totally feel your pain! good luck with it all!

Lindsay said...

i better get an invite! i'll be at 642 n 200 e #305 provo ut 84606 until the end of april. after that my address is 898 savory dr. sunnyvale ca 94087. i'm serious. send me one or die.

love you :)